This is my first event and am quite happy that JUSTEAT (www.justeat.in) is generous enough to provide vouchers to the winners of this event.
I've always wondered why can't we order food online just like cosmetics, clothes, gadgets and others. I recently came to know about them and think it would be better if they start here too.. :-)
What is JUSTEAT?
India's largest online food ordering portal and table reservation website, headquartered in Bangalore and with branches in Delhi, Mumbai, plus a host of smaller cities and expanding rapidly. Their reliable one-click ordering system has greatly simplified the entire process of ordering food online. With over 2500 restaurants, 52 cuisines and 3 lakh dishes to choose from, they have made their mark as the most preferred way to beat hunger, with over 3.5 lakh registered users spanning all across India. Plus, they've recently launched their new online food ordering apps on Android, iPhone and Windows 8 platforms, complete with the option of online payment for food orders placed online through the app (www.justeat.in/mobile). Their parent company is headquartered in the UK, with a presence in 12 other countries apart from India (www.just-eat.com).
Now about the event:
Though I am a vegetarian, I've recently started to value the vegetables more. My Mom is a diabetic and used to eat equal amount of rice and vegetables for her lunch. Though I see her eating that way since years, I've never managed to follow her strictly. Recently, something (health conscious?!!) hit me and I started eating lunch like her and have introduced more millets during breakfast and dinner.
So what is the theme of "Eat Vegetables Stay Healthy" event?
It is vegetables; any recipe with vegetables.
It can be a VEGETABLE Stir Fry, Deep Fry, Halwa, Kheer, Payasam, Sambar, Curry, Subji , Kootu, Dessert, Pickle, Salad, Bread, Cake, Cup cakes, Noodles, Macaroni, Pizza or Pasta or just anything with vegetables.
- Only Bloggers can participate and you can send any recipe with vegetables.
- No meat other than eggs, shrimps and chicken recipes are allowed, provided they have vegetables in it.
- Each entry must have the logo and linked to this page and JUSTEAT.
- Any number of archived entries are allowed provided they are linked with this event announcement page and JUSTEAT.
- Join me through Facebook and GFC. Please let me know that you have done in the comments section.
- Share this page on your Facebook wall.
- The event runs from Nov 27, 2013 till Dec 26, 2013 and you can use the linky tool to link the entries.
- Indian residents can participate in this event. Overseas Indian Residents can also participate and can provide the vouchers to their dear ones in India.
Give away and Winners:
- The blogger who contributes the highest number of entries would win a voucher worth Rs.500/- flat off on orders of Rs.501 and above. If there is a tie, the blogger who sends more number of new entries will be declared as winner.
- The next three top contributers would win a voucher each worth Rs.200 flat off on orders of Rs.400 and above.
- The winners will be declared on Dec 28,2013 and the vouchers are valid till Jan 15, 2014 on all online payment restaurants in Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune and Chennai. Links below.
So whats up? Rush in your entries.. You can celebrate this new year eve with good food through JUSTEAT. I hope you friends would make this event a big success..